Promising Practices to Strengthen Economic Justice
Programmatic practices that have been identified as pertinent for gender justice and women’s economic empowerment to date – in terms of content and impact – include the following:
- Women's village savings and loans groups
- Solidarity and organizing among the marginalized
- Engaging men as equal partners/family
- Male support groups: toward equity
- Supporting youth: self-determination and justice
These practices support strong relations - among family and intimate partners, peers and communities - toward gender justice.